STEP 1: Review Family Selection Criteria
All prospective home owners are asked to review the Eligibility Criteria to ensure they qualify for a Habitat Home. In addition, potential homeowners must review the Benefits & Expectations to ensure they understand the agreement they may be entering into.
STEP 2: Submit a Completed Application
Applications for Habitat for Humanity Ontario Gateway North Home Ownership are available through the regional office, in person, by mail, fax or email.
STEP 3: Applications Reviewed
The Family Selection Committee will:
1. Review your financial position
2. Review your credit report
3. Request a home interview
4. Decide if your application has merit
5. Select the Family Partner(s) based on need
6. Recommend acceptance to the Board of Directors
The Board assigns the Partner Family to a home.